The New arrival from Under Armour is the UA Anklette Women’s Capris Leggings. And they didn’t save on the design that’s for sure. Love the smooth black color and the three holes at the bottom of each leg, this gives this pair a fancy look that you can separate yourself from the pack. The brand logo is placed on the right leg just below the knee and the curves around the three holes are a very niche touch as well.
These leggings come in with a high rise waistband to give you the best support and comfort. Like many of the Under Armour leggings this is a second skin fit and ultra tight for a locked in feel. If you already own some of the brand leggings, you know how that feels.
About Under Armour Leggings
Under Armour is an American apparel company that manufactures fitness apparel such as leggings, footwear and other accessories related to fitness and healthy living. The company’s headquarters is based in Baltimore, Maryland and it has grown tremendously since its incorporation.
What does Capris Leggings mean?
Simply put, Capri means three quarters pants. By definition, Capri pants are longer than shorts but not as long as trousers. Usually, Capri pants reach just between the knees and the calf, the name came from the Spanish island Capri and the pants were introduced to the world in 1948 by fashion designer Sonja De Lennart. Once a few American movie stars started wearing the Capri pants, it became very popular and remained to this day.
Here are some of the item highlights and features:
- High rise waistband for optimal support and comfort
- Mesh panels for extra breathability
- The fabric drys really fast and wicks away the sweat
- 87% polyester and 13% elastane
- The inseam is 24″
- Diamond shaped cutouts at the bottom of each leg
- Super soft brush fabric on the inside of the waistband
- Heatgear fabric is super light and gives optimal coverage without dragging you down
- Four way stretch for better mobility
- Chafe free fit thanks to the ergonomic flatlock seams
Get it on the brand store